Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Journey to a new world

Finally... take off time. Flight on time.. mind zapped.. kept it busy thinking bout security checks n procedures... 1 step at a time, coz if I let myself get emotional i'd be overwhelmed..
Journey was good, comfortable in the beginning, uncomfortable in the end :)

Food sucked...big time! If that was what I was supposed to survive on, I'd catch the next flight back surely. HP reading took very little of my time, there is always time to read it later. The GPS kept on showing the current location.. still didn't feel real. It sank in first when I saw Amsterdam from top... too beautiful for words! Im not going to try to describe it here, I just wished that i had a digicam. Getting down I realised.. this is it! No turning back... Not for 2 yrs at least (or if I get a KT... I kno I have self confidence issues)

Amsterdam-Minneapolis.. the food got worse. Got down, got a taste of expenses in US when the baggage cart cost 3$. Breezed through Customs. Switched the cell ON and got SMSes from the people who mattered. Realized distance doesn't really make a difference at all.

So here I am.. in a new world, making a new start
Lets see how it goes :)

1 comment:

NKB said...

If these were the only emotions u went through then i guess u applied the "ruthless" mindset very well :)
confidence and talent are different things..
u know the subject..thats intelligence but not letting other people know that, is what u should avoid!
And distance will never matter!!
People who matters to u will always find some way to get in touch
wid u :P

All the best!!