Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy b'day to me

hmm... first b'day outside India.. surrounded by people but still never felt more alone. Got first SMS at 1:45pm, that's about 12am IST, couldn't believe it... Spent the day with people not related to university.. good probably or else it would have got more difficult. Desperately waited for the night so that I could call home. Saw the clock ticking.. 5pm.. 5:30..6:30... finally at 8pm i called n no-one picked up. Consoled myself saying they might probably be still asleep n I still have time to call them later. Came ol to realise i missed a friend by 5 mins :(
I've lost all sense of a b'day day.. its already started back home, n here its still the previous day...all mixed up. I must to talk to someone

1 comment:

NKB said...

Are u sure this is not the diary u were talking about that day??